For Residents of Paremata, Papakowhai, Mana & Camborne
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
to be held on Wednesday 19 June 2019 commencing 7:15pm
upstairs at the Mana Cruising Club (Ngati Toa Domain)
You are invited to the AGM of the Paremata Residents Association Inc. where you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear a presentation from Wellington Water on wastewater network issues and options for Paremata/Mana
- Be updated on Village Projects (current & proposed) including:
- Dolly Varden beach erosion control
- Ngati Toa heritage trail
- Mana pedestrian lighting
- Proposed new Village Plan
- Be updated on the Association’s activities to improve traffic congestion on Mana Esplanade and Paremata Roundabout
- Pass on your concerns and ideas for the future
- Elect a committee for 2019/20
The Agenda is available in PDF format below.
Our area will be going through big changes in the near future and we need your ideas on how to plan ahead. Now is the opportunity to bring the village aspect back to our neighbourhoods.
Nominations for Committee
2019/20 is expected to be a busy year for the Paremata Residents Association, so we welcome assistance from the community and encourage nominations for the Executive Committee. If you would like to put your name forward please come along to the AGM or email the Secretary at [email protected] .